Thursday, August 2, 2012

Bat Hero! (By: Sophie R.)

Once there lived an Indiana Bat who could write, and for some reason his family was being hunted down by a person named Alex.

So, every day he writes millions of notes about saving his family.

One night, the bat sent all his notes to the police station, thinking that the police would save them. But, no! Alex took the notes back and threw them away.

The next night, the bat made a sword and tried defeating Alex, but Alex hurt the bat’s wing.

Then, the bat decided to show the police what had happened. So, he went to the police station and flew over Alex’s house. The police followed.

The bat showed the police what Alex had done, and the police arrested him. The bat’s family was saved, and the bats were famous.

The End!




A Note from Professor Watermelon: Sophie, I am very proud of you, and I am happy that you were able to use the Indiana Bat as your MUSE! I can also tell that the story of "Charlotte's Web" was your MUSE, too. Sophie, you have a great imagination, and I'm so happy that you took my creative writing class for the second time! I hope I see you again in Indianapolis next year!

Artwork by: Sophie R.

No comments:

Post a Comment