Monday, January 26, 2015

Here, Goldie, Goldie, Goldie...


Dear Creative Writers,

I am incredibly excited to report that I got a FISH AQUARIUM for my BIRTHDAY! And I am extremely excited to find some new fish friends to live at my home!

My favorite aquarium fish are GOLDFISH. I love all of their shapes and colors. (No, they are not ALL gold.)

Take a look at the video below to see some of these marvelous beauties!




Here is your creative writing challenge... Can you create a story where a goldfish is the main character? What is the goldfish's name? What does he/she want? Who is keeping him/her from getting it? What is the setting of your story? A goldfish bowl in a castle? A fish tank at a pet store? 

The possibilities are ENDLESS! I look forward to seeing the stories you write!

With Imagination,

Professor Watermelon

No comments:

Post a Comment